The section has the following objectives:
- Representation of all the areas of rehabilitation for illnesses and injuries of the support and musculoskeletal system including any associated diagnostic and therapeutic measures
- Interdisciplinary exchange and exchange with sub-specialities within one area of expertise
- Organisation of scientific meetings at congresses
- Promoting research projects in the field of rehabilitation and conservative orthopaedics / trauma surgery
- Promoting advanced training in the field of conservative orthopaedics / trauma surgery
- Professional policies in connection with conservative forms of therapy in orthopaedic rehabilitation, rehabilitation post-trauma-surgery, and physical therapy.