The Arthroskopie und Gelenkchirurgie [Society for Arthroscopy and Joint Surgery] (AGA) is Europe's largest professional society for Arthroscopy.
The AGA is a scientific association of doctors and companies which are involved in the field of arthroscopy. The AGA is Europe’s largest professional society for arthroscopy. It is jointly managed by German, Austrian and Swiss doctors.
The aims of the AGA:
- Promoting training of young arthroscopists both in both clinics and private practice
- Special opportunities for further training for advanced colleagues
- Professional policies in connection with arthroscopy and joint surgery
- Quality assurance and control
- Supporting and financing of scientific and clinical projects
- Cooperation with national and international associations
- Diverse internship and fellowship opportunities in Europe and America
Website of AGA